The family was in Florida on vacation, playing mini golf, like so many do when the young girls ball went off the course and into one of the water pools. The young girl reached in and was electrocuted, a bystander at the park rushed to her aid but was too late to save her.
Ashton Jojo was rushed to Celebration hospital where she later passed. The good Samaritan Christopher Burges was also injured in the incident but is currently ok. The golf course has consequently been closed pending an investigation into the young girls death. [NYDailyNews]